Certified Talent Management Practitioner Program
What’s Different About the CTMP Program?
This program equips participants with the competencies, knowledge, best-practices, and resources required to design and implement leading-edge strategies in Workforce Planning, Agile Talent Management, Strategic Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement, Talent Pipelining, High-Potential employee development, Talent Reviews, Total Rewards, and Talent Analytics to measure the impact of Talent Management within organizations.
Deepen your credibility and advance your career. Learn how to create Talent Intelligence within companies. Show how Talent Management benefits organizations. Guide teams through the entire Talent Management value chain.
What Makes the CTMP Program Unique:
- This is the first program in Canada where you can become certified in the area of Talent Management.
- You are not required to re-certify once you have earned the CTMP. After you have this credential it is yours to keep, for life.
- The CTMP is portable across all provinces and territories in Canada. It is not jurisdiction-specific.
- The CTMP is a graduate-level credential and is accessible, only, to individuals who have completed a program (certificate, diploma, or degree) at a post-secondary institution in Canada or elsewhere.
- The program is fully accredited by CPHR Alberta & Northwest Territories, CPHR Saskatchewan, CPHR Manitoba, CPHR British Columbia & Yukon, and HRPA for Ontario.
COVERED AT A STRATEGIC LEVEL
Bodies of Knowledge
CERTIFIED TALENT MANAGEMENT PRACTITIONER PROGRAM
DATES and VENUES:
March 2-3, 2019: TORONTO
May 9-10, 2019: CALGARY
Day 1: 9am to 6pm
Day 2: 9am to 6pm
Each Day – Two 15-minute breaks and one 30-minute lunch
Breakfast served at 8:30am each morning.
Lunch served at approximately 11:45am each day.
Snacks will be available throughout each day.
$1,675 + tax
Live Web Workshop Delivery
Cohort 1 – January 14, 21, 28; February 4, 11, 18 – 2019
Cohort 2 – April 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; May 6 – 2019
Cohort 3 – June 3, 10, 17, 24; July 2, 8 – 2019
Cohort 4 – September 9, 16, 23, 30; October 7, 21 – 2019
Cohort 5 – November 4, 11, 18, 25; December 2, 9 – 2019
2 hours each week
$980 + tax and a flat $275 + tax Technology Fee
Our clients say...
“I can’t wait to put the new Talent Management practices in place.”
P.D., (Professional Services)
“I had the opportunity to take the in-class program and found it to be highly engaging. I would definitely recommend this training program to other professionals.”
“The training was outstanding, with very rich content that exceeded my expectations about a Talent Management program.”
J.H. (Financial Services)
“An enjoyable look at the full aspect of Talent Management. The real world discussions about situations attendees have faced and their solutions were very informative.”