Skill in bringing out the best in others is essential for Human Resource professionals and others who are in or aspire to leadership roles in companies. This interactive course focuses on helping employees to deliver performance that completely aligns with their employers’ strategic goals. Participants will work through exercises where corporate goals are distilled into several distinct deliverables for each employee. They will also learn about different performance management methods. We also spend a considerable amount of time planning and practicing Talent Reviews so that participants can be comfortable taking charge of this area of work.
Participants learn about the fundamentals of developing people who can take the leadership of companies. We work through the classis 70.20.10 model and participants are asked to develop a Development Plan which uses this model. Domestic and Global Special assignments are covered in-depth and we close with a look at expatriate assignments, why they fail, what the factors of success are, and how to manage successful employee repatriations.
- Performance Management Fundamentals.
- Performance Management Tools.
- Performance Management Methods.
- Balanced Scorecard Approach.
- Setting Cascaded Objectives from a Strategic Plan.
- Performance Coaching.
- Managing Performance of Individual Contributors and People Leaders.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Creating Development Plans.
- Leading Talent Reviews.
- Talent Review Outcomes.
- Managing Crucial Career Conversations.
- Leadership Development Fundamentals.
- Leadership Development Approaches.
- The 70.20.10 Leadership Development Model.
- Special Assignments.
- Global Assignments.
- Supporting Expatriates.
Who Should Take this Course?
- Human Resources Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals
- Organizational Development Professionals
Format: 3 hours, Live Web Workshop
Fees: $495 plus HST, Live Web Workshop
For course dates please visit our Course Schedule page on this website.
To REGISTER call 647.925.3585 ext. 201 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.