Talent Acquisition is a significant function of the HR discipline that involves a variety of strategies to help an organization meet its current and future staffing needs. This course provides practical and up-to-date information on identifying, sourcing, selecting, and onboarding new employees into the organizations.
This course will benefit new and experienced individuals, including those who are involved in hiring activities and desire to gain specialized knowledge in Talent Acquisition.
- Corporate Planning.
- Workforce Planning and the Demand for Talent.
- Supply of Talent.
- Talent Sourcing.
- Talent Attraction.
- Recruiting – Legal Considerations.
- Recruiting – What to Look for in Candidates.
- Competency-Based Interviewing.
- Selecting Employees.
- Internal Equity Considerations.
- The Onboarding Value Chain.
- Mitigating Retention Risk.
Who Should Take this Course?
- Human Resources Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals
- Organizational Development Professionals
Format and Duration: Live Web Workshop for 3 hours
Fee: $250 plus HST