Deepen your credibility at the Boardroom table. Show how Talent Management benefits organizations. Determine the HR ROI for companies. Guide teams through the entire Talent Management value chain. Invest a weekend and accelerate your Strategic Human Resources Management learning. Pick up expertise that you would have taken years to acquire.
On September 23, 2017 and September 24, 2017 Canadian HR Academy will be offering its next session of the Certified Talent Management Practitioner (CTMP) program.
This program provides participants with the skills, knowledge, best practices, tools, and resources needed to design and implement best-practices in workforce planning, talent acquisition, onboarding processes, career development, employee engagement practices, creating talent pipelines, developing high potentials, creating talent pools, conducting calibration discussions, and identifying metrics to measure talent management results.
Gain an edge at work by earning the Certified Talent Management Practitioner certification. Develop expertise that adds value to your skill-set. Whether you work for an employer or yourself, as a consultant – this certificate equips you to translate Talent Management practices to profits.
Who should take this certification program:
- Human Resources professionals who would like to advance their career.
- Consultants who practice in the Human Resources space.
- Lawyers or Paralegals who practice Employment Law.
- Organizational Development consultants.
- Learning and Development consultants.
- Talent Management professionals.
- Leadership Development professionals.
- Workforce Planning
- Leadership Development
- Linking Corporate Strategy to Talent Management
- Succession Planning
- The 9-box Talent Model (Understanding How Promotion Decisions are Made)
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Attraction
- Psychological Assessments
- Emotional Intelligence
- Selecting Candidates
- Employee Engagement
- Retention Strategies
- Performance Management
- Development Plans
- Total Rewards
- Employee Recognition Strategies
- Talent Pipeline Development and Analytics
- Developing High Potential Employees
- Calibration Meetings (Talent Reviews)
- Talent Metrics
- Executive Career Derailers
- Handling Termination Meetings
- How to Avoid Wrongful Dismissal Lawsuits
- Just Cause Dismissal
- Constructive Dismissal
- International Assignments
- Repatriation Strategies
- The Warmth-Competence Dynamic
- Managing Retention Risk
- Rotation Programs
What you get:
- Certified Talent Management Practitioner certificate
- Program manual/workbook
- Full breakfast, lunch, coffee, tea, and snacks each day
- ‘CTMP’ Lapel Pin
Fee: $1,475 plus HST
For program details please contact us at 647.925.3585 extension 201 or email@example.com.